Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update!

I'm so happy you came back! Today was an eventful day, my foster mom picked up me. I went for a car ride today, I enjoyed that. And I am so lucky, I am now in foster care. That means I am in a house and out of the shelter and the best part is I am now an IL Birddog Rescue dog and looking for my furever home.I am a sweet girl, I love when she pets me, I wasn't so sure at first, but I warmed up quickly. I'm learning what stairs are, although I'm a little timid with them right now, I bet when you come back for another update I'll be running up and down them in no time! And if felt so good to get a bath, I enjoyed it, I didn't try to get out of the bathtub, I smell so good now. I enjoy being around kids and other dogs, I have not been cat tested, but if you have a cat and you are interested in me the rescue can cat test me.

Also I didn't get a chance to do my hunt test today, but when I do I will let you know how that goes. There is one thing I'm going to have to work on. My foster mom tried to put me in this big box, a crate she called it, and I'm not to sure about that. But just like the stairs, I'm sure I'll have that figured out quickly too. My foster mom says I am a very smart girl, pretty too! Please check back soon for an update and more pictures...Setter Kisses, Willow

No comments: